- Simulated direct embroidery.
- Intricately cut “open” spaces.
- Charted colours.
- 100% polyester embroidery threads.
- Up to 15 colours per design.
- High-melt or low-melt glue options.
- Heat seal application.
- Commercial and industrial launderable.
- Low minimum quantities.
- No artwork or set-up fees.
SIMULATE DIRECT EMBROIDERY WITH AN EMBROIDERED EMBLEM.
SimBroidery® Emblems are characterized by the intricately cut, “open” spaces within their designs, which allows the emblems to blend into the garments and simulate direct embroidery. The emblems are produced with 100% polyester embroidery threads, with up to 15 colours per design, and they are finished with either a high-melt glue or low-melt glue backing. The emblems are heat sealed to a wide variety of garments, and are industrial and commercial launderable relative to backing type.
Compared to direct embroidery, SimBroidery® Emblems can be stocked and applied to garments very quickly; are removable to allow for garment re-use or re-branding; require less garment handling; reduce the risk of garment damage; and in some cases offer higher levels of design quality and detail.