Last updated: November 30, 2020
Emblemtek Solutions Group Inc. and its affiliates (“Emblemtek”) have a reputation for providing high-quality products and services. Emblemtek’s trademarks are important corporate assets and Emblemtek requires that they be used properly. To preserve its reputation and protect its trademarks, Emblemtek guards against any violation of its trademarks. Without written permission from Emblemtek, Emblemtek’s trademarks, service marks, or names should not be used in a manner that suggests affiliation or association with Emblemtek. Only parties with written permission from Emblemtek are authorized to use Emblemtek’s trademarks in accordance with applicable terms.
Emblemtek maintains a portfolio of trademarks, which take various forms and may include letters, words, logos, designs, images, slogans, colors, product shapes and product packaging. Please refer to the “Emblemtek Brand and Trademarks List” at the bottom of this page. Please note, however, that this listing is not all-inclusive and the absence of any mark on this list does not mean that it is not an Emblemtek trademark.
Certain activities may constitute infringement or dilution of Emblemtek’s trademarks and are not permitted. Please review the following list of ways to avoid unauthorized use of Emblemtek’s trademarks:
- Do not use an Emblemtek trademark or name in a manner that is likely to cause confusion about the origin of any product, service, material, course, technology, program or other offerings.
- Unless you have prior permission from Emblemtek, do not use an Emblemtek trademark or name in a manner that is likely to give the impression or otherwise imply an affiliation or association between you, your products or services, and Emblemtek, or any of its products, services, programs, materials, or other offerings.
- Do not use the Emblemtek corporate logo or any other Emblemtek logo in any materials without the written permission of Emblemtek.
- Do not use any Emblemtek trademark or name as or as part of a company, product, service, solution, technology, or program name.
- Do not use an Emblemtek trademark or name in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage, or harm the reputation of Emblemtek.
- Do not use any trademark, name, or designation that is confusingly similar to the Emblemtek name or any Emblemtek trademark.
- Do not copy or imitate any Emblemtek trade dress, type style, logo, product packaging, or the look, design, or overall commercial impression of any Emblemtek website, blog, literature, form, or other materials.
- Do not register or use any domain name that incorporates any Emblemtek mark or name.
- Do not register or seek to register an Emblemtek trademark or name, or any mark or name that is confusingly similar to an Emblemtek mark or name.
- Emblemtek Corporate Logo
Unless you have prior written permission from Emblemtek, do not use the Emblemtek corporate logo to show or imply an affiliation with Emblemtek. Qualified third parties can show an affiliation or association with Emblemtek through Emblemtek’s authorized programs. Please refer to the Emblemtek logos page for some examples of proper usage: https://emblemtek.com/catalogues-brochures/emblemtek-logos/
As stated above, you should not use Emblemtek’s marks or names in any way that implies an association or affiliation with Emblemtek unless you have prior permission from Emblemtek. Emblemtek does grant permission to third parties to use its marks and names where appropriate. In addition to complying with the other aspects of this Policy, and provided you have prior written permission from Emblemtek, any such permissible use of Emblemtek’s marks or names also must comply with the following Guidelines and any license or usage requirements for use of the specific mark or logo.
Emblemtek acknowledges that the use of Emblemtek trademarks, excluding any Emblemtek logos, may be necessary to refer to Emblemtek’s products or services or to describe the subject matter of some materials, products, and/or programs. All such use must be accurate and descriptive in nature and comply with this Policy and these Guidelines.
- Do not alter, adapt, modify, animate, or morph any Emblemtek trademarks. Examples of what not to do include abbreviating or shortening a trademark (for example, Emblemtek to E), combining or hyphenating a trademark with another prefix or word (for example, Emblemtek-led), or using a slash mark with any trademark (for example, Emblemtek/XYZ).
- Do not use the Emblemtek name or Emblemtek trademarks next to your name or the name of your products or services.
- Do not combine any Emblemtek name or mark with any other letters, numbers, words, or any design or logo.
- Do not use any Emblemtek name or trademark as the visual focal point of any materials.
- The Emblemtek name or Emblemtek trademarks must not be more prominently displayed than your name or your product or service name.
- The Emblemtek name or Emblemtek trademarks must be visually distinguishable from your name and your product and service names.
- All reference to Emblemtek or use of any Emblemtek mark or name must be truthful, accurate, and not misleading.
- Do not use Emblemtek’s trademarks as nouns. Emblemtek’s trademarks must be used as adjectives with nouns that properly and accurately identify the Emblemtek product, service, program, material, or technology to which you are referencing.
- Always use the proper spelling for Emblemtek’s trademarks.
- Do not use Emblemtek’s marks or names in any way they were not intended to be used. Emblemtek’s marks should be used for the corresponding product or services for which they were originally intended.
- Use the ® or TM symbol in connection with any Emblemtek trademark and the following acknowledgement of Emblemtek’s ownership of its marks and/or logos:
“[insert permissible mark] [is a/are] registered trademark[s] or trademark[s] of Emblemtek Solutions Group Inc. and/or its affiliates in the Canada and certain other countries.”
Trademark Permission Requests
To request permission to use an Emblemtek trademark please send your request to email@example.com.
Trade-Partner Brands, Trademarks and Logos
Emblemtek maintains agreements with several trade-partner companies, which allow for the use of specific trade-brands, tradenames, trademarks and logos for the reference, promotion, distribution and sale of those products, or products manufactured with those items or components thereof. These trade-brands, tradenames, trademarks and logos are not owned by Emblemtek, and may be owned and protected under trademark and copyright by other companies. These trade-brands, tradenames, trademarks and logos may not be used, copied or reproduced without written authorization.
Third-Party Brands, Trademarks and Logos
Across Emblemtek’s websites and literature, trade-brands, tradenames, trademarks and logos of third-party companies may be used to refer to specific products or services that may or may not be used in the course of business between Emblemtek, its customers, vendors, trade-partners and service providers. Logos of third-party companies may also be used within the representation of products that have been produced, distributed and sold by Emblemtek to its customers. These trade-brands, tradenames, trademarks and logos are not owned by Emblemtek, and may be owned and protected under trademark and copyright by other companies.
Product images can be found across Emblemtek’s websites and other sales and marketing materials, including, but not limited to literature, forms and technical documents. These product images may not be copied and/or altered for reproduction or for the promotion of any product or service provided by you, without written authorization.
You also must comply with Emblemtek’s Copyright and Web Use Policies, which can be found at www.Emblemtek.com.
This policy document is not intended to serve as legal advice. Should you have questions regarding your legal rights or duties, please consult your own attorney. Should you have further questions regarding Emblemtek policy for its trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emblemtek Brand and Trademarks List
The following are brand names, trade-brands, tradenames, trademarks, service marks and/or registered trademarks of Emblemtek Solutions Group Inc.:
- Be identified. Be recognized!™
- Emblemtek byDesign™
- Emblemtek FieldLab™